- Your DPF Cleaned and Restored back to original
- Guaranteed DPF Cleaning 98%+ Ash and Soot removed
- Cost Effective and Environmentally Friendly Solution
- No expensive DPF replacements
- 12 Months Warranty
- Same Day Service
- Nationwide Delivery
SIGNS YOUR DPF IS BLOCKED
With most vehicles the DPF warning light will illuminate to notify you that the unit is becoming blocked and requires regeneration. When conditions are met for regeneration, it will attempt to burn off the built up soot using either an active, or passive regeneration. If the regeneration is unable to occur or fails you may be treated to an additional warning light on your dash. This usually occurs when the DPF is blocked beyond the point at which a normal regeneration will clear it and indicates a garage visit is required.
- Loss of power?
- DPF Warning light on?
- Your vehicle is in limp mode?
- Frequent attempts at DPF regeneration?
- DPF regeneration is failing?
- Strong smell of diesel?
- Vehicle is smoking excessively?
- Oil level is increasing?
- High fuel consumption?